RMBI Festival News
- RMBI Festival Banquet Photos Available for Purchase June 13, 2017 Did you attend the RMBI Festival Banquet at the Royal Amouries in Leeds?
If so, you may have had a photo taken by the Official Photographer.
Have a look through the photos, and if you wish to purchase a copy, follow the instructions on the site.
To see them go to Steve Myers Photography and when prompted, enter ...
- YORKSHIRE, WEST RIDING 2017 RMBI FESTIVAL REALISES A MAGNIFICENT £3,300,300! June 10, 2017
An explosion of sound and a cascade of glitter to the background of Purcell’s music and a montage featuring activities during the Festival culminated in the amazing total being dramatically revealed at an impressive banquet at the Royal Armouries in Leeds.
Some 600 brethren, their wives and partners, shared in the celebrations and delight as the ...
- It’s all over bar the shouting! May 3, 2017 A Message of thanks from a most appreciative Provincial Grand Master!
I am so very grateful to my predecessor the well-loved Right Worshipful Brother John K. Clayton for launching the 2017 RMBI Festival and for setting in place the necessary structures for success. I have no doubt that it will be a success, culminating in ...
- Final Festival Fling ‘Come Dance the Night Away’ – A Great Success! April 12, 2017 The Area 3 Final Festival Fling ‘Come Dance the Night Away’ event held on Saturday 8th April at the Harrogate Masonic Hall raised a fantastic £710.20 in aid of the 2017 RMBI Festival. Over 100 brethren, family and friends attended the evening and thoroughly enjoyed being shown the intricacies of Salsa & Tango dancing as ...
- Provincial Charity / RMBI Festival Newsletter – March 2017 March 4, 2017 Provincial Charity Committee
Festival Organising Committee
Newsletter March 2017
See the latest Charity Newsletter at the link below:
Charity Festival Newsletter March 17v2web
- Victoria Lodge Supports Bradford Disability Football Club January 24, 2017 The Deputy Provincial Grand Master was at Victoria Lodge No. 2669 on Monday 16 January to present them with a 2017 RMBI Festival Grand Patron certificate, when he also received a cheque for a further £2,669 towards the festival total.
After the meeting, members of the Bradford Disability Football Club were admitted to the temple to ...
- RMBI Festival Newsletter – November 2016 December 26, 2016 Charity Festival Newsletter November 16 for website
Charity Briefing Dates 2017 for website
- £2500 RAISED FOR October 10, 2016 RMBI Festival Committee chairman John Boyington CBE and Area Two apgm John Gledhill were guests at The Haven breast cancer support centre at The Gateway, Leeds.
The cancer charity and our 2017 RMBI Festival are beneficiaries from a Tow Path Trek in the Colne Valley earlier this year when 70 Freemasons, family and friends including seven ...
- RMBI Festival Charity Newsletter – September 2016 September 15, 2016 RBMI Festival Charity Newsletter September 2016
- Three Graces walk 24½ miles for charity August 3, 2016 Members of Haworth’s Three Graces No.408 are patrons of the Province of Yorkshire West Riding’s charity Festival and keen followers of its progress. And they went out to the limit on Saturday, July 16 to prove their support for the cause.
They, together with their families, staged a sponsored walk round the twenty-four-and-half mile edge of ...