What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored by your browser on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites.
Our cookies enable us to:
- Track visits to the sites articles so we know what kind of information is popular for our visitors
- Compile visitor statistics such as how many people have visited our website, what type of technology they are using (e.g. Mac OS X or Windows PC) to help with the site layout and design
- Remember who you are in between page loads if you are accessing any administrator areas of the site
- Collect any personally identifiable information
- Collect any sensitive information
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Any other reason not defined above