OL14 6DN (View postcode on Google Maps)
2nd Saturday except, April, July and August
The founders of the Lodge of Prince George, No. 308, were initiated in the Royal Yorkshire Lodge No. 265, a daughter Lodge of the Royal Lancashire Lodge, No. 116.
Stephen Paslaw and his Masonic friends founded the Lodge of Prince George, No 308, in 1796.
After a period of 150 years brethren of that Lodge considered there was room for another Lodge at Bottoms and Studley Lodge was consecrated on 22 February, 1947.