PROVINCIAL OFFICE – VACANCY FOR PART-TIME CLERICAL/ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT
Mrs Susan Smith will be retiring from working in the office at the end of October this year. We are therefore looking to fill the vacancy with someone who has the necessary skills to provide clerical support within the Provincial office. The duties will include:
- data input and processing for the Provinces accounts, charity and membership records
- dealing with queries relating to the accounts and other records
- undertaking banking of monies
- providing clerical/administrative assistance as required
- providing cover for other members of staff when required.
- Informal enquiries about the post can be made to Mick Dyson in the Provincial office, and applications should be addressed to Mick Dyson at the office and marked confidential. The closing date for applications is 20 August and interviews will be held during the week commencing 25 August.
- The hours will 19 per week, Monday to Thursday (10.00 to 2.30 with ½ hour lunch) and Friday (10.00 to 1.00) at the hourly rate of £8.63.
- We are looking for someone who has had previous office or administration experience and has computer and word processing skills. Experience of operating Sage Accounting Systems would be desirable. Training will be given on the Adelphi membership system.
Posted in Provincial News on July 22nd, 2014 by Kevin Gould